Saturday, July 30, 2016

Bulletin Boards Will Be the Death of Me!

I have never despised doing bulletin boards more than I did today.  When I say that my front wall is nothing but a giant bulletin board, I ain't lyin'.  The only downfall is that one side is about to be covered up by an 8 foot whiteboard because there is no where else to put it.  The sucker is huge, and there isn't really a wall with 8 foot space except right where I don't really want it.  Oh well.  I'll manage.  By the way, I ordered all new border to go with my chalkboard and brights theme.  It'll be here some time this week. Here's the progress I made today:
This is going to be my calendar wall and carpet area.

There's the giant whiteboard.  That's also where my desk is going.  It'll be here Thursday!

I need to finish the areas around the Smartboard, but I just couldn't do it anymore.

My husband put cork board here and then I covered it.  It was a very hard wood and I really don't want to break my stapler.

Since everything else is covered in black paper, I'm going to do a lime green here and put awnings above it with the border that matches the awnings.  This will be where my brag tags and birthdays are.

The desks are HUGE!  They take up so much valuable space.  I'm going to BEG my principal to scrounge up some smaller desks.  I haven't even unloaded my 10X10 storage building yet and there's like no room.


My husband was supposed to start bringing me some of the stuff from the storage building I'm renting, but then this happened...
The bottom fell out.  It poured...forever!  The lightening was HORRIBLE.  I was just praying that the lights didn't go out while I was there by myself.
When I got home, I received my first district letter in the mail regarding new teacher orientation.  It'll be August 11th and 12th.  I'm also supposed to go on the 3rd for about an hour and half, but I'm not sure what it's for.

No comments:

Post a Comment